Hi Roelof,

* Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Thursday, February 19, 2004, 3:13:00 PM:

> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:29:07 +0100GMT (19-2-04, 13:29 +0100, where I
> live), you wrote:

>> I had just a case of my System-drive (where I have my mails)
>> running full, and theBat didn't do anything about it, it just
>> stopped working.
> Well, TB needs free space to work properly, downloading new mail and
> composing mail are functions that require disk space.
I undersatnd that. I had hoped for a warning "Your hdd is full. Can't
operate like this."

>> I couldn't even delete mails,
> Deleting mail wouldn't help.[...]
When I tried to delete mail, TB did nothing. It didn't delete it, it
didn't even crash (I would have accepted that) but it did >nothing<.

>> and had hoped for a hint about my full Drive.
> That would've been nice. Was it TB that completely filled your disk or
> another program?
I guess it was TB.

>> Is this a bug?
> No. It's more like a hardware restriction, like your car won't run
> without gas.
But my car warns me before I run out of gas.

 Timo