Dear "tb",

On 03:52 10.03.2004, you [tb] wrote...

>> [1] TDMA-style "confirmations" will break your list subscribtion
>> management (subscribe, monthly reminders, etc).

> TMDA breaks what you make it break. Just my clarification.

Gmane.org does not provide a whitelisting capability for people using
their TDMA-tagged mail address. That's a limitation, and that's why I
don't recommend trying to subscribe TDMA-tagged GMane addresses to
this list.

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.