Hello Greg,

> Now the only problem I see to make this one heck of a backup is to be
> able to run this batch file automatically after you exit TB.

I haven't read this whole thread in detail so I may be missing something.

On threads about backing up TB in the past I have many times suggested
taking a look at Second Copy 2000 (http://www.centered.com/) which I use
since years ago not just to backup TB but all my important data.

I'll just say this now. Aside of built in scheduling, you can set
different type of backup for different data (Exact Copy, Incremental,
compressed, etc.) and also set a number of conditions: run a program
before/after backup, wait for a program to exit, etc., etc.

What I am saying is that it is very easy to set up a Profile to backup
TB data selecting which folders to backup and how, and selecting to run
a program and waiting for it to exit before doing the backup up. See
where I'm getting at? Yes, it can launch and run TB and wait for it to
exit and then it will do the backup.

Cheers :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03