***^\
 ~~( __ _"o   Was Mon, 17 May 2004, at 16:24:54 +0200,
    @  @      when MAU wrote:

>> Second Copy costs money. It's not freeware.

> Yes, that is right. It has a price. And the price may be considered low
> or high depending on how much you value your time, your data and the
> risk of loosing it.

I still do not understand why one uses such a programs when there are
excellent free command line archivers one can do anything with by batch
files. Even better and might be even faster.

But is not that I have to understand just everything. :-)

A good example is just recently resent (I think it was Marck's) batch
file for TB backup.

Now I go outside to spend a little of my "quality" time in sipping
coffee and watching river... :-)

--
Mica