Hello Kevin,

KC> Hi Melissa,

KC> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:20:02 -0700 (10:20 PM here), Melissa Reese [MR]
KC> wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

MR>> Kevin Coates wrote up very detailed guide to using the TB/PGP
MR>> integration. I do have a copy of it in my files, so if you want
MR>> it, I can send it along via private email.

KC> I have the current version available for download on a web page.
KC> Special thanks to Peter Meyns for helping with the HTML code.

By e-mail is fine.
So is the URL of the web site.

It looks the testing various PGP versions didn't do any good to my
system. When opening the PGP selection window in TheBat!

----
Send the message: thebat.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point PGPNewKeyServerFromHostName could not be
located in the dynamic link library PGPsdkNL.dll
----

Time for a good system clean when I get back from office :P

--
Best regards, Tony

Diligence is the mother of good luck.