Hi Tony,

On Monday, June 14, 2004, at 12:54:29 PM PST, you wrote:

> I just 'ask' TB! to decrypt.
> Probably some setting but I have no idea where to look.
> Any settings I should look for specifically?

I'm going to have to get back to you on this, because I need to go out
and run some errands soon. As far as I know, I haven't had to make any
peculiar tweaks to the integration to get it working as it is for me,
but I'll come back tonight and look at my settings to see if I can
find anything helpful.

> I want to get v8 working because of PGPdisk

I use PGPdisk as well, and it's definitely one of the reasons I'm not
just using GnuPG exclusively on this machine.

MR>> If we want to continue this aspect of the discussion, perhaps we
MR>> should move it to TBOT before the fish start flying. :-)

> Is that a separate list?

Yes.  It's the "The Bat! Off Topic" list.  Here's the direct
subscription mailto:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1