Hello Paul,

TF>> You could ask here:
TF>> http://www.ritlabs.com/kb/category.php?id=6
TF>> or in the archives. I think I saw a post somewhere recently that give
TF>> a URL on the Ritlabs site that shows a list of pug-ins and where they
TF>> can be downloaded. Cannot find that post any more.

PC> the ritlabs download page has all the TB plugins for PGP and
PC> dictionaries, and the international pack here:
PC> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

Thanks for the link. No plugins for PGP v8.x
So I installed PGP 6.5.x :)
TB! only accepts *.tbp as a plugin. The plugin you suggested are *.dll
TB! window still shows *.DLL as a description so I assume the
extension has changed between v1.x and v2.x?
Anyway how to install?

--
Best regards, Tony

Two wrongs are only the beginning.