Hi Scott,

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:26:41 -0500 (11:26 AM EDT here) you wrote:
> Hello Mica!

> On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 10:18 AM, you wrote:

MB>>> Still, I want to know, how can I have that button St. M wrote
MB>>> about?

MM>> You should get so called "MS" (some call it "Windows") keyboard.
MM>> It has additional button between Crtl and Alt.

> Okay. Thanks. I was confused by the terminology. I have a keyboard,
> with such a key. When "button" was mentioned, I thought an on-screen
> button was meant. :)

In support of Mary (or was it Mary-Alice?), Lewis Carroll (I think it
was Lewis Carroll, but it might have been  C. L. Dodgson, or was it?)
asked:

   "Is it better to say what you mean or to mean what you say?"

particularly in virtually rigorous fields, e.g. computer science.

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/