Hello Jernej!

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 10:20 AM, you wrote:

MB>> I don't have any such Windows Button to go with a + M.

JS> Unless you have a very old 102 or 101-key keyboard (or and IBM lap-top), you
JS> definitely have the Windows Logo key. One is located between left Ctrl and
JS> Alt, the other is between right Alt (AltGr) and Menu keys.

I do have these keys. Had not explored them--I'm mostly a mouse
person. :) (Hope that's not a bad word--mouse--around here. <g> )

As I just wrote to Mica, the terminology being used was confusing me.
I thought a "clickable" on-screen button was meant. :)

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1