Hello Anna,

Saturday, July 31, 2004, 4:54:15 PM, you wrote:

A> Does anyone have any advice? If I have to keep doing this, much
A> as I like TB, I'm going to go to something else. This is just way
A> too involved to have to do it every time.

I know there has been a fix, and it will be in the NEXT beta, to a
similar problem I have. that problem is when TB starts up, when it is
receiving mail it hangs. they said there was a problem with the startup
sequence .I don't know if this will help you are not.
What are the error
messages at the bottom of the TB screen when it starts? I would turn the
logging on to a file maybe so your problem can be looked at.

 Paul