On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:26:07 +0200, Jurgen Haug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

somehow the server kills all headers it doesn't like. I can't use the chat
functionality of TB!. (or maybe I haven't turned it on properly???)

Apparently, this is an Exchange issue (I've fiddled around with it before). Outlook, when used via POP3, leaves the headers (especially in-reply-to and references) intact, while when sending over MS Exchange, kills those headers. This alone is such an annoyance, I don't know what drugs those guys in Redmond are taking while programming...

--
Greetings,
 Alexander Kunz