Perry Nelson @ 2004-Aug-24 5:53:30 PM
"external links" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Go to Control Panel / Internet Options / Advanced / Browsing and put
> a check mark beside "reuse Windows for launching shortcuts" and see
> if that doesn't do what you want.
I don't remember if that works for Netscape. I think that is has its
own setting somewhere, but I can't remember (I haven't used Netscape
since the 4.x versions.). Explore the preference dialogs!

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Today's Oxymoron: Clearly misunderstood