Hello, Roelof!

On Saturday, 9 October 2004, you wrote:

RO> http://www.ritlabs.com/kb/idx/44/076/article/

...about the different between the professional and
the home versions of The Bat!

(I will have to do some research on eToken USB tokens.)

Thank you very much for the information, Roelof!

I would appreciate people's opinions about which version
they have picked, via private e-mail, to prevent clogging
up TBUDL. Thank you!

I wonder why the Russian version of the Knowledge Base
article got a higher rating than the English version? ;-)

Cordially,

David

P.S. -- My evaluation copy of The Bat! 3.0 expires tomorrow,
so I need to make a decision (with a budget of basically
nothing, because of some temporary health problems).
--
http://ddickerson.igc.org/

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx

________________________________________________ Current version is 3.00.00 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html