Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:59:58 +0100 (6:59 AM EDT here) Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> Please do not swear on this list. This is a clear violation of the
> list rules and will not be tolerated. The audience here is a mixed
> bunch and this is as much a matter of polite consideration for
> others as it is about adherence to the list rules on this issue

Captain Corcoran, Moderator(?) of the Pinafore:

                  Bad language or abuse,
                  I never, never use,
                  Whatever the emergency;
                  Although "bother it" I may
                  Occasionally say,
                  I never use a big, big D--

            Crew:

                  What, never?

Captain Corcoran:

                  No, never.

            Crew:

                  What, never?

Captain Corcoran:

                  Well, hardly ever.

            Crew:

                  He hardly ever swears a big, big D--
                  Then give three cheers, and one cheer more,
                  For the well-bred Captain of the Pinafore!
                  Then give three cheers, and one cheer more,
                  For the Captain of the Pinafore!

Using: Babbage Analytical Engine
       system program of Ada Byron, Lady Lovelace
       The Bat! v2.12.00, BayesIt! 0.5.9,
       MyMacros 1.11, gMacrosPlugin 0.80

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/