==============Original message text===============
From: John Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: WilWilWil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2004, 12:39:13 PM
Subject: Solution for Re[3]: M A Y D A Y ! ! ! -Memory explode with TB - Act 2

>> I'm preparing an action against Ritlabs...

JP> Relax.. Move on if it bugs you so much.

===========End of original message text===========
How to be relax when :
- you've got no job
- no money
- you decide to spend money (despite you've got not a lot) in TB which can help you to
manage contacts with employer
- you have no answer about your bugs from Ritlabs support
- you've got no answer about a V2 paid and used only for 2 months before a V3 come !

Move on ? And renounce to the amount paid for TB ? And having such difficulties to
move to another software ? All the work and damage just for me ?So easy...

You buy an other new car when yours under guarantee breaks down ?

I accept to have no support when I use a free software ! And often you have got free
support for free software !

In TB license, you can find, I quote :

                "Registration gives you the right to use the program after
                the 30-day trial period, receive technical support and use
                features available only for registered users."

--
WilWilWil
:flag-france:

TB 3.0.1.33