On Sun 13 February 2005, 14:45:41 +1000, Bill Mccarthy wrote:
> I have not tried that macro, but it appears CRs are
> added in several of the last few lines.

Yes there may be a problem in there, although that should just put a
couple of blank lines after the greeting and before the cursor. If
Stuart continues to have a problem there, I will try to debug it again.
My version is slightly changed from the one in the library at that
particular point.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2