On Tuesday, August 8, 2006, at 1:14:46 AM, rich gregory wrote:

> Anyone care to comment on these?

I tried the first two, then came across the AntiSpamSniper mentioned
in another reply. After using it for a couple of days (the free
version, which doesn't have all the features) I found it to be doing a
much better job of learning and classifying, so will be buying it.
I've not tried the last one, but the Sniper is doing so well I feel no
need to keep searching...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A