Hi TBUDL,

  Because I recently had to restore TB! from a 2 month old backup, I
  decided to use the Scheduler to have TB! do a nightly incremental
  backup. I set it up to run at 01:45 a.m. each night and to send an
  email immediately upon completion from one account to another using a
  template that reports the time and date of the successful backup.

  When I execute this recurring event from the Scheduler, it performs
  exactly as I designed it. It does the backup, creates and sends the
  email, and the email reports exactly what it should. Therefore, I
  conclude from this that the event is set up properly.

  However, my problem is that the event isn't triggered automatically.

  When I examine the properties of the event, everything looks like it
  is set up properly, so I must be overlooking something. Here's what is
  on each tab of the properties of the event:

  General tab: Description: "Backup TB! each night." Start Friday,
  August 11, 2006 at 01:45 a.m. Duration is 1 hour. Nothing else is
  checked.

  Actions tab: Execute these actions when event starts = Backup, and
  Execute these actions when event finishes = Create/Send message.

  Recurrence tab: Repeat this event every 1 Day. Stop repeating this
  event = Never.

  Advanced tab: Event occurs according to these rules: Time = 01:45 a.m.
  Days = Every day, Week = Every week, and Months = Every month.

  Links tab: Has nothing set.

  Categories tab: Has nothing set.

  Can you tell me what to change to cause this event to trigger
  automatically every night as it should? I'll reiterate that if I
  manually cause this scheduled event to execute immediately, it does
  everything just exactly as it should.

  Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.81.14 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2