Hi Richard,

Sunday, August 13, 2006, 8:28:16 AM, you wrote:

RW> I do a backup each night too. The only difference is that I don't
RW> send myself a message afterwards but, apart from that, my settings
RW> are the same as yours and my backup runs as it should so I can't
RW> help - sorry :-(

  Thanks for confirming that your settings match mine. I doubt that my
  sending myself a message afterwards would cause it not to run though.
  The reason I added that step was to confirm automatically that it had
  been done.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.81.14 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2