Hi Jim,

Sunday, August 13, 2006, 11:41:25 AM, you wrote:

jjc> What are the properties of your Backup event on the Actions tab
jjc> (highlight the event and click Edit to view them)?

  Backup Tab:
     What to backup:
       Account Properties
       Folders with Messages
       Address Books (all options selected)
       Global Options
       Attachment Files

     Backup Method
       Create an Update to existing archive (Path specified)

     Comment: "Auto Backup" and a check in the option to add a timestamp
       to the comment.

  Select Tab: All three accounts are selected.

  I appreciate knowing your overall plan. I may move to something
  similar if I can get this basic automatic backup to work. Until that
  happens, I don't have to worry about the HD filling up with backups.
  ;-)

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.81.14 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2