On Sunday, August 13, 2006, at 7:04:01 AM, Perry Nelson wrote:

> Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

What are the properties of your Backup event on the Actions tab
(highlight the event and click Edit to view them)? I'm running an
incremental backup every night at 11:59 p.m. local time and it seems
to be working perfectly. I do a full system backup at 4 a.m., which
captures the TB backup file, and so I delete the TB backup files each
Saturday and create a new full backup manually. This is to keep the
files from filling the disk, since my full backup file is nearly 80
MB, and the incremental files grow by about a megabyte a day...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A