Hi

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 at 1:19:38 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Perry Nelson wrote:

> it occurs to me that it might be desirable to have the option to
> make "create common filter" a "sticky" selection

Sounds reasonable, although I don't think I've ever created a
filter that way.

> Also, I think it would be helpful if The Bat! would prompt me
> when I save a common filter to specify which accounts I want it
> applied to

Yes that would be very helpful to me, too. I make extensive use of
common filters and have lost count of the times I created a new
filter but did not apply it to any accounts.

MFPA

During an eruption - move away from the volcano - not towards it

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1