Hi Mary,

Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 10:16:46 AM, you wrote:

MB> But I copied your post to my Troubleshooting file, so I won't have
MB> to do a search here when I'm ready to use it.

  Thanks for elaborating on your possible use of my idea.

  For things like this, rather than copying to a file, I've created a
  color group that I call "Instructional," though it could just as
  easily be called "Troubleshooting" if you prefer, and I've created a
  virtual folder for such messages.

  Just another way to "skin a cat."

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2