Hello Perry Nelson & everyone else,

on 31-Okt-2006 at 14:19 you (Perry Nelson) wrote:

> Do any of you agree this might be a desirable configuration option?
> And if I entered it as on Ritlabs' Wish List, would you support it? If
> not, what are the pitfalls you see or reasons why you don't think it
> is a good idea.

I don't know if it is really necessary to have a configuration option
for the state of a single tickbox, really. After all, creating a filter
requires a bit of attention right from the start, and I think now that
you're aware that you can create common filters that way, you'll
remember to check that tickbox. ;-)

However, you have mentioned another point that would be worth a wishlist
entry because IMHO, a new common filter by default should simply apply
to all accounts (I've stumbled over this each time I created a new
common filter). After all, the whole point of common filters is that
they apply to multiple accounts. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

NP: "Sun" by The Ambush
    (from the 1994 album "The Ambush")