Hi, Dan,

Dan Lester wrote on  Wednesday, April 02, 2008 at 9:59 AM:

>I keep two computers synchronized daily, morning
>and night, by using a little program (25 bucks I think) called
>Directory Toolkit.  It does a host of other things, but I use it to
>synchronize a directory called "all my stuff" from one computer to
>another.  I install TheBat!, all of its files, and half a dozen other
>programs into that directory.  Then the program syncs from one to the
>other.

Did you ever try the  synchronize feature in The Bat?  Why do you use
this program rather than The Bat's own synchronizing feature?

This program sounds great, particularly since I would like to do with
another application (Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements) what
I would like to do with the Bat.   How long have you been using it, and
do you encounter any firewall issues with it?

When the program sunchronizes with The Bat, will it automatically
reflect that a message read on the first computer appears as "read" on
the second computer?

How long have you been using the program?

//Avi

Avram Sacks
Chicago