Hi

On Wednesday 19 August 2009 at 3:15:42 PM, in
<mid:87785275.20090819091...@jimkyle.com>, Jim Kyle wrote:

> Yes, I am. Could that be the problem? I'll try changing
> the sequence just in case it makes a difference. It
> might well be, since the %Account= macro might take
> effect AFTER the %SingleRe one and thus override it
> because of the tick mark...

This is indeed a mystery. I tried adding the %Account macro into my AB
template in every conceivable position and creating a reply to a TBUDL
message I had copied to a common folder and to folders in various
other accounts. None of this caused the %SingleRe macro to stop
working for me. When I deleted my %SingleRe and created replies, the
little numbers appeared.

MFPA

Greater than being great is being grateful.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600