Hallo Jim,

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:26:26 -0500GMT (19-8-2009, 14:26 +0200, where
I live), you wrote:

JK> Next I restored the tick mark for numbering on the account, after
JK> modifying the reply template in the AB to indicate that it's
JK> indeed the AB template (as you can see in the signature) -- and
JK> behold, the numbering in the subject line is back again despite
JK> the "%SingleRe%-" line in the template!

My  tb-groups  template  uses %singlere and my account properties have
numbering  enabled  (just for testing purposes) and that's working for
replies without an address book template. So the macro does its work.

JK> Could it be the positioning of the macro within the template? Should it be
JK> somewhere else, possibly before the "account" one? The puzzle is getting
JK> interesting even though it's somewhat off topic for the original thread...

I haven't got any address book templates that use the %Account= macro
Why  are  you  using it, do you filter your tbudl messages to a common
filter?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Postscript: The only thing of interest in some letters.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.2.10.1
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM