Hi,

I'm working on the Debian package bsdmainutils which includes calendar from
OpenBSD.

In an effort to fix bugs and improve the feature set we added several patches
to calendar. Some are Linux specific, but the majority would also be
applicable to OpenBSD. Maybe you're interested in adding these changes to your
sources.

You can find the patches here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=bsdmainutils/bsdmainutils.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches;hb=HEAD

I'm absolutely willing to explain what we did with each patch and why.

Feel free to redirect me or forward this email to the right place/person if
this list is not the right place.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com