On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 09:41:08PM +0100, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> > With a hint from Paul Jantzen I did test this a bit further.  There's
>
> That is, Paul Janzen, sorry about that.
>
> > code to avoid having a child runing too long. If you have 20s
> > patience, you'll see this:
> >
> > calendar: uid 1000 did not finish in time

After reading Paul's explanation I found my mistake. The fix works great for
calendar -a but not if you call calendar directly on the named pipe. Of course
the latter is not really a problem, so I'm going to remove that patch from our
sources.

Thanks for the explanations.

Any ideas about the other patches?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com