On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 09:38:06PM +0100, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> With a hint from Paul Jantzen I did test this a bit further.  There's
> code to avoid having a child runing too long. If you have 20s
> patience, you'll see this:
>
> calendar: uid 1000 did not finish in time

Now that's interesting. I certainly don't see this message. Here's what I did:

$ mkfifo c
$ ./calendar -f c

I killed the program after 40 minutes without any action from it, strace
verifies it still waits in open(). Could it be that this works differently on
OpenBSD?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com