--- Begin Message ---
[ This message is resent on behalf of David Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
-- justin ]

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 06:13  PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Seems like a workable compromise to me: if all we have to do is
> s/Apache::Test/Test::Apache/ for libapreq-1.x, that seems easy
> enough.

You know, we might be able to eliminate this whole problem by having
Apache::Test be compatible with Apache::test, and just using
INSTALLVENDORARCH in Makefile.PL to replace Apache/test.pm, which on my
system is in /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/darwin/Apache/test.pm.

EU::MM pros invited to comment.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---