--- Begin Message ---
[ This message is resent on behalf of David Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
-- justin ]

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 07:34  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> I don't think this will be robust enough, since vendors tend to do
> things in their own subtle ways. It's probably much better to
> explicitly search @INC, rather than relying on INSTALLVENDORARCH.

Hrm, yes, I guess you're right. I was thinking that that would put it
wherever mp1's make install put it, but vendors may have done all sorts
of kookie things with it.

> p.s. the Apache/test.pm is quite big but should be ok if it's never be
> modified, which I hope is the case...

Isn't Ken Williams the maintainer?

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---