On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 07:30  AM, Stas Bekman wrote:

Now just awaiting a confirmation from David and I'll put Apache::Test 1.03 on CPAN.

David, if you see this before tomorrow, simpy try the latest cvs, I have already committed the needed change. Hopefully it does do the right thing for you.

It does. Well done.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]