> Accepted0Day (for bugs where the fix must appear in 0-day updates for
> the new release)
> AcceptedStable (for bugs where the fix must appear in updates for the
> previous stable release(s) by release day of the new release)
>
> I'm not 100% married to either of those, especially the second. If
> anyone has a better idea, please send it!

It works, but I'm not completely satisfied with 'AcceptedStable' either, there
are too many different interpretations. Potential other keywords could be
'AcceptedPrevious' or 'AcceptedPrevRelease'. The last one is the longest, but
it's also most obvious. It would probably be my choice, if we didn't come up
with something even better.