> Hello folks,
>
> I'd like to return to the high-level overview for this topic and discuss the
> changes we plan to do in our SOPs.

Since there was not much feedback, we agreed on a QA meeting that I'll just go
ahead and draft all related SOP changes. Here we go:

1. SOP blocker bug process:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AKparal%2FDraft%3ASOP_blocker_bug_process&diff=436236&oldid=435641

I've clarified that we should not close any blocker bug until the fix is pushed
to a stable repo *and* also part of a TC/RC (if appropriate). If this is kept,
it means we can easily look at the list of blockers and decide whether any type
of blocker is still blocking us (some blocker bugs open) or not (all blocker
bugs closed). This will be important in other SOPs.

Then I added the process of tracking AcceptedPreviousRelease fixes and
verifying that the related updates repo metalink is in shape.

This document shares many templates with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process , but I do
not intend to modify that one, so I might need you help, Adam, to modify the
templates in such a way we adjust only one of the documents.

2. Go No Go Meeting
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AKparal%2FDraft%3AGo_No_Go_Meeting&diff=436242&oldid=435628

I wanted to avoid enumerating different types of blockers and their conditions
here, so I use the previously described fact that any open blocker bugs should
mean No Go, otherwise it means Go. But since people are not machines and
mistakes will happen, I used "open or otherwise unaddressed accepted blocker
bugs" to cover the case where we closed some bug sooner than it should have
been, and it's still not addressed.

I also switched GOLD to GO, which seems to be an oversight from the past.

I went through these documents and found them not needing any adjustments:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_compose_request
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Blocker_Bug_FAQ

Do the changes look OK to you?