> > > It would be nice of course if there was a tool for doing this, then the
> > > text could be reduced to 'run the magic tool and make sure it says OK'.
> >
> > I'll do some thinking whether I can write such a magical tool.
>
> Here we go:
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-qa.git/tree/track-previous-release-blocker.py

Also, we could run this from blockerbugs and track it automatically (for
example not hiding even closed previousrelease blockers, until they satisfy
that condition). The script itself can be easily adjusted for that. But I'm not
convinced this is worth the effort on the blockerbugs side, I imagine it could
require a few non-trivial changes. I don't expect this tool to be used that
often even manually. So I'd keep it like this (manual execution) for this
cycle, we'll see how often we need it, and then we can decide whether
blockerbugs integration is worth the effort.

Thoughts?