Hello folks,

I've never had occasion to use the chord diagram feature of musixgui
before, but I had a look at it today just out of curiosity. And what
came out is curious indeed, in that every single chord diagram I tried
to create comes out in mirror-image, as it were. If I want a dot on
the first string, it comes out on the sixth, if I want it on the
second, it appears on the fifth, etc.

To get 'em to look right, I have to do some serious violence to the
string numbering as I know and use it... :)

Am I missing something utterly fundamental here, or does musixgui
actually number guitar strings back to front? Or do folk/pop
guitarists number their strings from the opposite direction (lowest
pitch=1) than classical guitarists (highest pitch=1)?

Eva

Guitar edition of J.S. Bach, Lute Suite BWV 995 has moved to:
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/bach/bwv995/bwv995cg.pdf
--
"...Therefore I swear by God that I will seek out this man whom
I fear until I find him, and strike him on the mouth. If heaven