G'day All!

My thanks to Don for the means of putting a fermata on a
barline, which I was going to ask myself this week...!...

I have another problem though:
PMX seems to have difficulty aligning double-flat symbols in
chords.

The following file runs through pmx with no problems;  but
removing the % on either of the last two lines causes the
error message ``Ugh0! in crdaccs''.

And removing the first % gives the error ``Oops2!'' .

Is there a solution to this that does not involve the user
having to tweak the placement of double flats?

(PMX seems to handle double-flats okay when they occur
automagically with the option Ar, but collapses when using
absolute accidentals.  ---- There's an almost related issue
here:  can one cancel the declaration  Ar  at all?)

Many thanks for help,
Andrew

Andrew Usher
Dept of Mathematic Sciences