I'm trying to typeset a Cantata with M-Tx. These questions have come up:

1. The intro and arias have 2 violins, soprano, and BC. I got that set up OK
with 4 staves. But the recits reduce to just soprano+BC. How can I reduce
the number of staves for one of these sections, then increase back to 4 for
the next? For later sections, how can I apply a centered title, a tempo
marking above the start of the top staff, and an indentation if I want them?

2. M-Tx doesn't interpret "ef-2" or "c2 6 ,f" (in the BC) the same way PMX
does. Are these bugs,  features, or a violations of rules I'm unaware of?

--Don Simons