Jean-Pierre Coulon wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2011, Christian Mondrup wrote:

/ByComposer.php/scores/ByComposer/scores/ByComposer/ByComposer/scores/ByComposer/Dowland.php

Looks really weird. There are quite a few such cases. WIMA has no such
path; so I suppose URL accesses like that origin from buggy links in
other sites out there.

But nevertheless this link works!

Not for me. I get the usual 'not found' alert.

With which OS and which browser do you get a working web page out of accessing /ByComposer.php/scores/ByComposer/scores/ByComposer/ByComposer/scores/ByComposer/Dowland.php?

I obtain a variant of the
ByComposer.php page.

Bye,

--