On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Don Simons wrote:

There are also 177 hits to pages in the memorial folder. As best I can
determine, there are no remaining links on the main page to anything in that
folder (I looked at the source and they seem to be commented out). Does
anyone have any idea what's going on here? Could that many people have been
both clever and inquisitive enough to look in the page's source? [...]

A Google search with "http://icking-music-archive.org/Memorial"; gives 9 results, most of them related to Daniel, e.g. http://www.mail-archive.com/tex-music@sunsite.dk/msg02234.html

Once you've reached http://icking-music-archive.org/Memorial/Taupin/Statements.html does it require a tremendous intelligence to try out the /Memorial and the /Memorial/Taupin pages?

Other topic: who can explain such a line:

1 0.00% 127 0.00% /ByComposer.php/scores/ByComposer/scores/ByComposer/ByComposer/scores/ByComposer/Dowland.php

in the huge View All URLs  page?
http://icking-music-archive.org/usage/url_201106.html

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon                  cou...@obs-nice.fr