For me googling Opustex and Gregorian, brings up an old page of mine:
http://www.hermes.net.au/pvb/opustex.html
and another page I wrote:
http://www.brandt.id.au/scriptorium/

OpusTeX is no longer maintained.  It is very clunky compared to gregorio.

More about gregorio at http://www.gregoriochant.org

It is under active development on github and there's a huge collection of
pre-coded chant at gregobase.selapa.net and you can use it online without
having to install anything via illuminare's music engraving app.

And it runs on TeX (lualatex to be precise).

Now, I just have to think how to write about it for my Saturday ccwatershed
post...

Veronica

On 27 June 2015 at 09:22, Bodo Meissner <b...@bodo-m.de> wrote:

> Am 26.06.2015 21 <2606201521>:48 schrieb Andre Van Ryckeghem <
> a...@telenet.be>:
>
> > Perhaps (i hope) this work is useless, because someone else has a easy
> way
> to make gregorian sheets.
>
> Hello Andre,
>
> some years ago I used OpusTeX to produce some sheets of gregorian chants
> with lyrics for our local choir. The gregorian support of OpusTeX has a
> specific feature to align the neumes with the lyrics where the layout is
> mainly defined by the lyrics.
> I have to dig up the examples.
> You will surely find examples by searching for keywords opustex and
> gregorian.
>
> Bodo

brandt.id.au