No, No, Nooooooo! Save them for the Caver, Mr. Loving, sir, please!!!!

Here's an idea--
I saw multiple people do interesting things at NSS Convention and maybe no one
wants to write a "real trip report" but multiple brief vignettes by several
attendees, collected into a "glimpses of Convention" article could be pretty
entertaining. I'd write up my favorite "fooled me" moment.

Any takers?

Jacqui