Mark, The Texascavers and all my mailing lists do allow attachments,
We are finally getting into the 1990's technology...
:)
Bill

On 7/31/2014 6:23 AM, via Texascavers wrote:

I agree with you, Marvin.

On occasion, when the picking were slim for the TC, I had to resort to the same thing in order to get it published.

No harm in that.

Not everyone has access to these listserves (is that a word?) and, since attachments aren’t allowed, I would ping the writers for photos to go along with their offerings to further flesh out their report.

“Put a little meat on their bones”, in other words.

One’s gotta do what one’s gotta do when the pickings are a little slim.

A report is a report.

My main query yesterday was not just how the TC was doing, but how is the TSA doing, as in membership numbers and trends.

Organized clubs are struggling, including many grottos and the NSS. How does the TSA look?

Mark