If your people didnt provide the demand then maybe it wouldnt be such a
problem.  Maybe you should just legalize it.
Arron
From: Nico Escamilla
[mailto:pitboun...@gmail.com]

Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:49 AM

To: caveran...@yahoo.com

Cc: Cavetex

Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fwd: Fw: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We
Heard?
thought attachments werent allowed on the list.. Charles, are you still asleep
or something?withthat behind let me just say a couple things:first,
read through, it was not Monterrey but Higueras NLsecond
this is not the first gun cache that our armed forces hace seized (this is like
the fourth or fifth one and others have been larger)third
most if not all of this weapons are gringo made so stop complaining about
violence spilling over to your side of the river if it is exactly that side
where this weapons are coming from.. yes the bad guys are better armed because
yall´s government cant do shit about arms coming into my country.thingswouldnt
be this way if your country wasnt the major drug consumer in the world,
or my country wasnt located right next to it.backto my corner
Nico