Where the Sun Dont Shine
by Fred L. Wefer

Don's iPhone.

On Feb 21, 2010, at 9:10 PM, Linda Palit <lkpa...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Might make a good mystery/shoot-‘em-up book.

From: Mark Minton [mailto:mmin...@illinoisalumni.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:08 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Re: cave guns

While it might conceivably be useful to carry a gun _to_ a cave entrance (although not in my personal 40+ years experience), I cannot see any reason at all to carry a gun _into_ a cave. Firing a gun in a cave would risk serious personal injury due to the dangers of ricochet, not to mention that there is very likely nothing in a cave that would be threatening enough to warrant having a gun. Anything worthy of a gun would be obvious almost immediately, like a bear or a lion, and there would likely be plenty of advance warning (like scat or remains of prey) so that one could get away before needing to fire. Except for some possibly extreme situations, this is a ridiculous concept.

Mark Minton