Oh, don't be such wusses, I always cave with my gun

sing along with me

this is my rifle
this is my gun
this one's fer killin'
this one's fer fun

now get up out of your cubicle hellhole and let's just sing it louder cuz
its so fun

this is my rifle
this is my gun
this one's fer killin'
this one's fer fun

Let us Pray,
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is
my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire
my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill
me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this
creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters
of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no
enemy, but peace. Amen. "goodnight ladies"