This makes me want to re-up.

________________________________
From: Robert B [mailto:robert.c.b1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 9:47 AM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] caves versus guns

Oh, don't be such wusses, I always cave with my gun

sing along with me

this is my rifle
this is my gun
this one's fer killin'
this one's fer fun

now get up out of your cubicle hellhole and let's just sing it louder cuz its
so fun

this is my rifle
this is my gun
this one's fer killin'
this one's fer fun

Let us Pray,
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my
best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without
me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle
true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must
shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle
and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are
the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
"goodnight ladies"