Yes, many geek friends w/ technological skills.
Will you be the Free Texas Caver committee chair? We can table the
Texas Caver conversation now and you can bring it up for debate at the
Jan meeting. At the Jan meeting, you will obtain the floor and make a
motion to the TSA chair. He will then accept/reject and then the
registered members present will vote and the majority wins. Sounds fun
and simple, right? You in?