Rod and Charles (ONLY),

At the Jan 10th meeting we will propose that restricted access free-loaders
must create a user account to download the free old copies. Copies over one
year old will be made free.

Other restricted access free-loaders can apply for a scholarship if they
would like to receive the most up-to-date digital copies for free- the
scholarship will be a TSA expense. They must have been underground for at
least 5 hours in the past year though. Underground being, in a cave, where
it is dark.

Its more reasonable than the original idea to require you be an NSS member
or have involvement w/ a grotto or cave organization to be able to create a
free user account.

At the Jan 10th meeting!